What Does September 9th Mean For Me?
- The FDA is requiring all e-liquid products and vaping devices to have a Pre-Market Tobacco Application (PMTA) submitted by September 9th, 2020.
- After September 9th 2020, any e-liquid or vaping device that has not filed a PMTA with the FDA will be removed from the US Market – effective immediately.
- The PMTA application and testing process alone is close to $1 million per flavor (for multiple nicotine strengths) or device. This means that most brands will NOT be filing for a PMTA.
- If you have a favorite brand or flavor, NOW is the time to STOCK UP! Your brand may be here one day and gone the next!
- We have confirmed that the following products will be filing for PMTA’s:
- Halo Triton II
- Halo-Zero powered by Vaporesso
As more confirmations occur, we will update you immediately. As you know in the world of Vape it’s sometimes challenging getting reputable information so please bear with us.