Pact Act Updates
The USPS has stopped delivering all vape products to consumers world-wide effective 10-21-21 with NO advanced notice or time line provided, even though we use Age Verification software and require adult signature upon delivery!
UPS and FedEx already stopped delivery back in April.
We have been working with other carriers for months, setting up and developing a network of carriers and delivery systems to be able to continue to serve you, our customers. Rest Assured we have done, and continue to do our best to be able to deliver products direct to you, and to reduce any expenses possible.
We pay your:
- Sales Tax
- Vape Tax
- Adult Signature Fee
- Offer Free Shipping
- We will continue to deliver all the current FDA Accepted Halo Flavors and Nicotine Strengths.
- Up-to-date FDA Accepted Halo Hardware and Accessories.
- Halo CBD Vape Juice. And other top-quality CBD Vape brands.
- We plan to continue to pay all sales and Vape taxes for you!
- We do not add any fees to the shipping costs. We pass the exact cost directly from the carrier, and we also try to make it easy to get Free Shipping! Some areas will have a higher threshold for Free Shipping, as some carriers have a base shipping cost upwards of $30.
- Adult Signature continues to be a requirement and does have an impact on the Shipping Fee (varies by delivery location).
If you are currently unable to complete an order, please know that we are continuing to bring more carriers on board and will send you an e-mail to let you know when your orders can be delivered again. We appreciate your business and thank you for your patience as we work through this change.